Feel free to contact me with any question you may have about this delightful art.
We offer multiple programs for all ages and levels at several locations. I highly recommend you schedule an evaluation class and once I gauge your skill level you may begin taking lessons individually or in a group.
I look forward to introducing you to your right foot or your fun side to the ballroom dancing world.
- 30 years dancing
- 18 years teaching
- Expert in all international ballroom styles
- Expert in all American ballroom styles
- Professional level dance competitor
- Extensive knowledge in choreography and music styles
- Experience in theatrical art, acting and dancing
- Talented teacher for both children and adults
- Unique style of teaching that both encourages and boosts
- Polyglot with a degree in linguistic faculties from Russia
- Co-founder of Myballroomlessons.com and other organizations
- Fervent believer in networking and community involvement
A passion for dancing
It is my goal to share with everyone the art and benefits of dancing, especially ballroom dancing. I can tell you about the numerous scientific findings declaring ballroom dancing one of very few activities that promote better health, balance, posture, brain function and more. In fact, I would highly recommend that you invest sometime in researching how much ballroom dancing has for your health.
I have been dancing for almost all my life and I can unequivocally testify to the lifelong benefits it brings to my life. Yet, the most powerful quality of ballroom dancing is that it is fun. Ballroom dancing is a gift that keeps on giving and once you get started you may find it hard to stop!
I meet people everyday that tell me "I've always enjoyed dancing but I have two left feet" or "I don't have a partner" and a few other justifications for not dancing. Let me share with you that whatever you feel is your challenge (except the lack of true desire) it can be solved. I have introduced many people's left foot to the right foot and they simply loved it.